Thursday, December 10, 2009

Man, it was a cold one!

I swear my lungs had collected ice crystals during my run today. It took all I had to keep going. The beautiful snow covered mountains and lovely tunes pushed me through, and I made it home to my hot hot hot shower and warm snuggly robe, feeling accomplished. Strong. Alive.

Speaking of alive.... are any of you? I'm getting ready to map out my winter race schedule. What are all of you running?

And here's what kept me going today-- Imogen Heap's new album. It's a must, as far as I'm concerned.



Happy snow-running!

4 comments:

Ang said...

I'm not sure what I'm going to be running yet. But I am thinking SLC Half, and Ogden full???? We'll see how the winter training goes!

P.S. Whenever I run in the snow, I think of you and how you love it. Crazy lady! :)

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

I love your blog name :) Happy Holidays!

smartwool said...

This is such a great blog! Keep it up!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Hey Jen and ladies- what races, if any, are you all running gearing up for 2011 year? I'd love some running partners....I'm looking at SLC Half and Ogden full for this upcoming year. Let me know:)