Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Will run for really good Thai Food

******Originally posted from Kera's Blog.

Man, did I need a girl's night out.

We met at Thaifoon downtown, and had an absolute blast. It was so fun seeing the girls again- especially pregnant Kristie. I can't believe we are only 2 weeks apart! We ordered family style, which was great, since I didn't have any money, and sat and talked for hours. We walked around Gateway mall, and then went for hot chocolates at Barnes and Noble. We then continued to disturb everyone with our "girl" talk until they closed. It was awesome. I'm going to be outnumbered at home for next the few years, and it's easy to forget how essential good girl friends are.

I love you guys!

The crew, plus one beached whale in taupe.


I guess two weeks can make a big difference.
(I'm just going to keep telling myself that.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

pop the friggin' kids out already! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

No offense, but those True Religion jeans you posted at the top of your page are fakes. :(

Anonymous said...

you are so cute but those jeans are so nasty & fake! :( check out authenticforum.com for help!

Jen said...

we know, we just couldn't find another picture of some that worked on the page.