Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Official. I'm a Cheater. And Something You Should Never Do at the Gym.

It's Official
I have officially registered for the half marathon tomorrow. I will be running it. Jen, should we meet to the right of the the porta-potties? I couldn't think of anywhere else to meet and I know I will be near the porta-potties before the race starts for sure. :) Also, every race I run, I dedicate each mile to a person in my life that means something special to me. Jen, you are my mile 4. :)

I'm a Cheater.
I cheated and bought my new pair of jeans before I actually ran the race. So what. Big deal. I went to the Buckle and picked out a pair of Big Stars. I LOVE THEM!

This is the front.

And this is the back.
And I can't believe I'm actually going to post this, but this is the only picture I have of me wearing them. I was doing a photo shoot last weekend and my cousin thought that it would be so funny to take this picture of me shooting pics.




Something You Shouldn't Do At the Gym

1. I don't care how old you are or how rockin' your body is, it is NEVER appropriate to go without a bra at the gym. ESPECIALLY if you are wearing a halter top and you pull the bottom up and tuck it through the top of your shirt, making it like a bikini.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Ang-- I'm not running it! I had to go out of state for awhile so I am in MINNEAPOLIS of all places! I'll be thinking of you all day-- good luck! You're going to rock! And I love the dedication! Love you! (PS, Kris and I are planning to do the Provo River Half this summer-- are you in??? Please say yes!) And I LOVE the new jeans!

xoxo

Kelly(M&M) said...

Yay for you!!! I can't wait to hear about Salt Lake. You are going to do awesome. YOu look great in the jeans and you earned them!

PS I am stealling your idea to dedicate a mile. I am already working on my list for Newport. It was very sweet last year when you dedicated one to me. I have missed our talks. :-)

Good luck!!

Kera said...

love the new jeans! Congrats and good luck today!!!