Monday, August 17, 2009

Psssst....

I got some new running shoes (okay, 2 pair) on Nike's website, same as my last pair which cost me over a hundred bucks, for a whopping $40. Wanna know how? I went to the clearance section and used the code NKESTYLE for an extra 20% off. Plus, if you're a first time customer or use a different email address, you get free shipping. Also scored some more of my beloved running capris and a nifty visor. Better hurry if you want sweet shoes and cute capris too, because I don't know how long the code will work.

Don't you just love getting new gear? I'm pretty sure it makes me run better, and look better doing it. Happy running/shopping!

(and my provo half report is below!)

1 comment:

natalie a said...

ok...thanks sooo much for the post! I almost dropped $135 2 days ago on shoes... I'll be checking it out FOR SURE!