Monday, August 17, 2009

Psssst....

I got some new running shoes (okay, 2 pair) on Nike's website, same as my last pair which cost me over a hundred bucks, for a whopping $40. Wanna know how? I went to the clearance section and used the code NKESTYLE for an extra 20% off. Plus, if you're a first time customer or use a different email address, you get free shipping. Also scored some more of my beloved running capris and a nifty visor. Better hurry if you want sweet shoes and cute capris too, because I don't know how long the code will work.

Don't you just love getting new gear? I'm pretty sure it makes me run better, and look better doing it. Happy running/shopping!

(and my provo half report is below!)

2 comments:

natalie a said...

ok...thanks sooo much for the post! I almost dropped $135 2 days ago on shoes... I'll be checking it out FOR SURE!

Anonymous said...

A person continue cheap strategy Let me bring up is a marginally impaired 1. Oftentimes, any time a solution is definitely supplied it is really impaired in for some reason. dior outlet Meaning that this retail store is going to sell off your marginally intermittent handbags during a tremendous option. Often, nothing at all is big improper making use of the handbags. You most likely are pc handbags with negligible intermittent ticket. So that you can have a different cheap Private coach accessories, you may have many choices. replica burberry handbags You may search inside of a retail store right until a person calls for the amount you wish. You may proceed to the graphic designers website webpage. fake louis vuitton bags You may save during diverse over the internet sellers this typically give cheap Personal trainer purses and handbags. replica chanel That isn't essentially your best decision for the reason that there are plenty of ripoffs outside certainly, there. Learning to check on to get authenticity is really important. rolex replica While you create to obtain people today cheap Private coach accessories, you should definitely make sure all over.