Friday, March 13, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I'm Not Running a Marathon in April

Ok girls...so I have decided that I won't be able to run the marathon in April. Here are my top 10 Reasons to Not run a marathon in April.
10. I haven't trained since January.
9. I don't feel like having black toenails.
8. I have been super busy with work & kids.
7. My knees still bother me if I run longer than 5 miles.
6. My sister had surgery and I want to be able run with her.
5. I am lazy lately.
4. I went through a depression phase in my life.
3. My kids started basketball in Dec and I signed them up for Saturday games.
2. Started dating someone new.
1. Getting Married and going on a Honeymoon in April!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

so many exciting things going on with you! And what, you don't want to have black toenails for your wedding day? Whimp. Just kidding, I am so very happy for you!

Ang said...

Congrats!!!!!

Kera said...

are you freaking kidding me????? we need a girls dinner soon. i want to hear all about it! congrats!