Monday, February 25, 2008

I am turning into an old lady...

I feel like an old lady at the age of 32! My left knee was killing me after the 10 mile run so I bought a knee brace thingy and it has been feeling much better. Then after the 9 miles on this past Sat. my right knee is killing me. I have been taking so much advil that I think it has caused me to have an ulcer or something because now I feel like I have permanent indigestion. What the heck! I can't win for losing...or something like that. But I am not giving up yet! I am not giving up until after I finish the dang marathon. Too many people know that I am running so I can't really give up now anyways. Other than that, I have really enjoyed running. Every time I start I think..what the heck am I doing...but then about half way through I really start to enjoy it. I am done complaining for now... but I hope I start feeling better because it really sucks! I kinda need my knees to cooperate if I am going to run 26.2 miles.

No comments: