Monday, February 11, 2008

quick! somebody pinch me!

It was Saturday morning, 10:30am. I just finished running 10.12 miles <--- (that's right .12 you best believe I'm accounting for every single inch of that run) and I still had my whole day in front of me. Is this my life?? Am I really doing this? I never would have dreamed I could run 10.12 miles, much less do it on my only morning to sleep in! This past Saturday I felt on top of the world. It may have had something to do with my running pants and some new shoes. Those shoes made all the difference in the world. My shins were killing me in my old shoes and didn't even bother me on Saturday. I cannot believe what a difference they made. You all weren't lying. Thanks for the tip! Kera we missed you... I missed you! I need my buddy back, Kristi and Jen don't let me complain! How's the foot? Keep me posted and let's run this week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so proud of you! You did awesome Saturday, and I know we'll kick butt in our magic skinny running pants this week. I swear they have powers.