Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Worth Every Mile....













Well, we did it. We finally rewarded ourselves for our many miles, months, missing toenails and protesting muscles. We bought ourselves some sexy designer jeans. Oh yeah, baby.
We met at Paradise Bakery, the place it all began when we first met to talk about running a marathon so many months ago. Then after good conversation and cookies, it was on to the main event: picking our reward.

Take a look at our selections.... and btw, the dressing room attendant wanted to punch us in the face with every picture taken because it was a busy night at the Nordstrom Rack. But, come on, how could we NOT document such a momentous occasion?

I love love love these ladies, and can't wait for our next training schedule to begin. Until then, I will strut my stuff in my new jeans and feel so great about what we accomplished, and the friendships gained.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

You girls look great!! What a fun night you must have had, and what a great reward!!! The jeans look adorable!

cropstar said...

HOTT! Congrats ladies!
What an awesome reward for all those long miles!

Ang said...

Wooooohooooo! That looks like so much fun! And you all look amazing. Nice bootie shots. :) I bet the dressing room lady was just jealous! Way to go girls, you deserve it!

Jen said...

Way to go! What a good reward for all your hard work! Congrats you all!

Suzie Petunia said...

Awesome! I've been waiting to see what you would all choose... and you look hot! I wish I'd thought of rewarding myself in the beginning. I bought myself a pair of khaki Bermuda shorts at Target today... not nearly as exciting. But functional.

foxontherun said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of the reward. You gals all look so great in your designer duds.